Upcoming Dates and Activities

  • Thursday, March 13, DES Conferences 3:45 - 7:15, Thursday, March 20 DES Conferences 3:45-7:15 Friday, March 21 Teacher Workshop NO SCHOOL Spring Break March 24-28

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Band Jewelry

Just so you know, I have a growing collection of rubber band jewelry.  I rarely see the children actually wearing it.  I see them pulling, chewing, breaking, shooting, and tug-o-waring with it most often.  IF the jewelry is still intact, they get one warning before I take it.  If the jewelry is already in pieces, I just take it.  So....  if some pieces of jewelry come up missing, my guess is it is on my desk or in pieces in the garbage.


I think this is an awesome craft for children to know how to do!  It just seems it is best left at home.  (Or in the school bag - which is what I have them do for the 'warning'.



No comments:

Post a Comment