Upcoming Dates and Activities

  • Thursday, March 13, DES Conferences 3:45 - 7:15, Thursday, March 20 DES Conferences 3:45-7:15 Friday, March 21 Teacher Workshop NO SCHOOL Spring Break March 24-28

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Kindergarten Resolutions!

We read a book called "Squirrel's New Year's Resolution" by Pam Miller.  The book explains what a resolution is and tells how the different animals in the story decide on which resolution to make.

When we were done, the children wrote down their resolutions for 2013:

I want to learn how to read. (many picked this!)
I want to be a better table mate.
I want to help my mom more.
I want to play my game more but my mom won't let me.
I want to be more creative.
I want to meet more people.
I want to help others at my table be quiet.
I want to do more coloring.
I want to better organize the classroom.  (OK... that's mine!)
I want to read a whole book.
I want to make better Mm's.
I want to be nice on the playground.


No comments:

Post a Comment