Upcoming Dates and Activities

  • Thursday, March 13, DES Conferences 3:45 - 7:15, Thursday, March 20 DES Conferences 3:45-7:15 Friday, March 21 Teacher Workshop NO SCHOOL Spring Break March 24-28

Friday, January 11, 2013

A SNAKE!

Today the children got very creative and made a unifix cube (math tool) snake out into Commons B!  All the older classes in the school were having a fun time watching them.   It was an excellent example of team work and building communication skills to get a big job done!  Here is a video I took of the project:

Unifix Cube Snake

We are learning a new word each day about "Being the Best Me I Can Be."
So far we have spent a day each on "I am Generous", "I am Creative", and "I am Responsible."  The children were very excited when Ms. Schrick told them their snake was 'creative'!

Next week's topics:

"I am Positive"
"I am a Leader"
"I am Confident"

Enjoy your weekend!
Ms. Tacke  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment