Upcoming Dates and Activities

  • Thursday, March 13, DES Conferences 3:45 - 7:15, Thursday, March 20 DES Conferences 3:45-7:15 Friday, March 21 Teacher Workshop NO SCHOOL Spring Break March 24-28

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Writing, writing, and more writing....

Today during writing time stories were written about:

Me my Dad my Sister and my Mom Race!
Monster Trucks!
Me and my Family Tickling me!
Me and my two brothers and sister have an adventure!
Fishing with Grandpa
My Mom and Dad Tickling me
A Baseball Game
My Family and My Teddy Bears and Pete the Cat
Baseball and Football together
The Penguin Goes Around the World
Me and My Family Taking a Walk
Color For Stores
Shapes and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Frogs playing Football
Me and My Dad
Me and My Family
Easter Bunny in My House
Me and My family Catching Butterflies
Me and My Family and the Volcano Adventure
Adventures for Me and My Brother

Wonder which one is your child's?  Ask them at home.

P.S.  There were lots and lots of beginning sounds, words, sentences.  We don't just do pictures anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment